We are delighted to launch our new communication and reporting system, Hero in 2022. An online sharing platform with a smart app. Please make sure you sign up for the app when information is shared by the school.
Hero allows schools to customise an online environment that enables teachers, students, and families to view and share content anytime, anywhere on any device. The software is secure, easy to use, and brings together all school-related information in one place.
With Hero, you have the ability to:
- view information on your child’s progress and goals,
- read and comment on school notices sent to the class or groups your child is part of
- respond to school notices such as surveys and trip permission requests
- view school term dates
- view a school calendar of events
- notify the school if your child is absent or late
- navigate to other school-related webpages
- customise your account by adding a profile image
- select how you wish to receive notifications
As we familiarise ourselves with these new tools the teachers will create learning posts combined with curriculum information and goal-setting will form an online report designed to build year-on-year so that over time you will have access to written posts, images, video, work samples, and helpful resources all in one place.
Over the coming year, staff and students will be posting rich content to our Hero software. We are looking forward to sharing this with you, including you in your child’s learning journey.
This means we will streamline our communications through just Hero. All emails and communications will be sent via Hero. This means from February SchoolApp and Class Dojo will no longer be used so parents no longer have multiple platforms to look at.